Friday, May 7, 2010

TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA

TA TA TA TA TA or in the adoption world known as Travel Approval Travel Approval Travel Approval Travel Approval


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28


I just got a call from Gabriel that after 14 calls to CCAA he received Travel Approval. Reminds me of a story from a few days earlier, huh! Go Gabriel. He's stepping up. He knows he's dealing with a mighty force. 

Only one more foreseen problem. The American Consulate says they have no appointments until June 7, the morning we leave. But, never fear, God is on our side!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Congrats! He sure is cute!! I'm right behind you on the wait for TA.. I think : -) www.sammynmick.com

The "H" Family said...

This is excellent news! I raised my hands in praise as soon as I read the title! We too, as you know, are waiting on His favor to get what many keep saying is "impossible" done! He is the mountain mover! He is the One who can do it all! Can't wait to hear about the favor you get with the consulate!