Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Problems at CCAA level‏"

This was one of my morning e-mails greeting me. Below is the message I received from Gabriel, our agency facilitator. And, of course, after talking with him discovered like our earlier "uh ohs" which put us back four months(our dossier sitting in China from August to January without moving due to an oversight and Meggie turning 18 and needing an immigration review) this problem at CCAA has never happened in the history of our adoption agency.




Diane,


I received an email this morning from the liason to CCAA, they apparently don’t have the LOC that was signed by you. We sent the letter on February 2nd, and I know it arrived there because CCAA issued the TA for another family whose LOC was in the same mail with yours. I emailed this morning the scanned LOC that you sent us, and asked him to tell CCAA this is everything we have, and to issue the TA. I hope they will send it tomorrow.

I’ll keep you updated.

Gabriel



For your Information:
CCAA- Chinese Center of Adoption Affairs
LOC- Letter of Confirmation
TA- Travel Approval



But thanks to our mighty God who is working behind the scenes and our dear friends who are praying for our TA and for this adoption, I am at peace with this.

I know God has laid the ground work for this adoption.

I know he loves Yu Lei more than all of us together.

I know God has orchestrated our lives and this entire process.

I know God will bless our journey!!!

When a man's ways are pleasing to the Lord, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him. ~Proverb 16:7


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us ~Ephesians 3:20





 
 

No comments: