Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heart Touched!

I am constantly "heart touched" (as Lydia would say) by this woman! Thanks to Stephanie on our Xinyu Yahoo Group I contacted Tiffanie about meeting our little boy when she visited his orphanage. She not only brought him gifts and sent us many photos and his finding ad she also is arranging our visit to Nanchang. She has made amazing connections and most recently found a beautiful apartment for us all to stay in in the month of May. I can't even tell her to secure it because I have no control over our timing...I think May, but now, maybe June, I wail! And she always responds to my e-mails with words of encouragement. I know though our timing is absolutely a mystery, the people God has placed in our journey are incredible. Below is Tiffanie's letter I received this morning.



Dearest Diane and family


Thanks for the pictures, you make my smiling face with them. you are sooooooooo special... please don't worry, you are always in my prayers,...now I read Bible everyday that has become my habit , I am happy with God watching me every moment. it is good feelings for me to be a kid in Father's care, I really feel safe and peaceful with him . so please rely on heavenly Father, he surely makes your kind wishes come true.. he has great mercy you !

With love,

Tiffanie
 
 

No comments: