Friday, April 2, 2010

Feels like 2 steps forward, 3 steps back

E-mail received this noon from agency:

Not so good news. I’m currently on hold with NVC(National Visa Center) trying to clarify the letter issue. Consulate said they were not announced by NVC, and I suspect the people we talked to didn’t understand what kind of letter we were talking about.


I’ll call or email you as soon as I’ll have some answers.

PS. Our facilitator emailed me, confirming the Consulate needs the letter before they will issue the
article 5

2nd e-mail from agency:

Ok, that was interesting. I talked to another person at NVC who told me they are still sending these letters!!!!!


We’ll have to wait, you’re probably going to receive the letter in the mail soon.






Apparently, everything's not in China.

No comments: