Monday, February 1, 2010

No news means June travel

We were thinking there would be a slim chance of March travel if things moved this week. But, alas, no movement this week. Since Meggie just turned 18 we need to get her fingerprinted up in Portland to finish off an addendum to our homestudy before U.S. Immigration will send the approval for our travel to China. I contacted the Kirk, an Immigration Services Officer in Dallas, to try to speed up the process of receiving a fingerprint date for Meggie. We received a generic letter back to which I replied, and nothing. So we wait...

I asked our agency to please, please let Yu Lei know we are coming!!! He said he knew he had a family when Tiffanie saw him in October.  Does he still believe it? I can't even imagine what is going through his mind. I'm praying he is being loved and respected a bit more, and I am believing God is preparing his heart.

No comments: