Monday, December 21, 2009

New pictures of Yu Lei!!





I have had a wonderful friend in Tiffanie, who lives in Nanchang. Earlier blog pictures were from Tiffanie. In those pictures there was a lovely family from Sweden who has a daughter from Xinyu Welfare Institute. While waiting for our adoption I e-mailed this family and Maarit was so kind to send more photos and a bit more information on him. She isn't the first to say he has a will of his own! But, for that I am thankful. He needs that to survive in the orphange. Here is what Maarit said,
"We did meet Yu Lei when we visited Xinyu SWI, he seemed to be a lovely boy. He held on to one of the assistant directors and followed us around the SWI and were allowed to do that.  I wish I could tell you more about Yu Lei but there is not so much more to say, what we saw of him he seemed happy except when he were not able to go with the director and us any more. He looks healthy, our girls noticed something with his hand but I did not see that. I guess that you will have your hands full when you get him home and that your life will change a lot. He seemed to have a will of his own".

No comments: